Monday, December 1, 2008

Our 2007 Christmas Card


Hey ya'll!
I hope you all have recovered from your Thanksgiving celebrations? We had a great time with family and friends over at my in-laws house all weekend long. I ate waaay too much, and we even went to go see the new 007 flick which I enjoyed.
Have you been working on completing your handmade Christmas cards? I am a bit behind, but did manage to take our annual Christmas photo's which I will use to make our Christmas cards. I thought I would share our Christmas cards from last year. I took our photo's in front of our tree and had the boys wear shirts that Byron brought back from India. Last years prop was an empty picture frame. I had the boys pose with their heads sticking through it and also got the dogs into the action. I then cropped and printed the photo's into small squares and glued them to the front of the card. I used some BasicGrey pattern paper and the card base was red. I then used my computer to create the inside of the card and stamped a shimmery snowflake, from the Delicate Snowflake set inside the card. I was pretty happy with how these turned out! I hope I can come up with an equally fun idea this year... I have a few things in mind but I better get "cracka-lakin"!
I would love to know what kind of Christmas cards you all make for you family and friends. Post your idea to share with everyone.

No comments: