Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Place marker - Book mark set

Hi Stampers and Scrappers,

Did you forget that I had one more project from the Stamp Club Workshop to show you? Maybe you thought I did?... actually I could not find my sample until I did some cleaning up this morning. So here is the project which is stored in an empty cd case. It is a great gift to make for this holiday season.

You will need these items for this project;
empty cd case
mini binder clips
magnetic tape strips
stamps, inks, glitter, and embellishments

Here is the project all decked out.
Here it is with the decorative band removed.Three bookmarks are contained inside the cd case and they have small pieces of magnetic tape inside to keep it in place.

This bookmark is unique because it keeps your place where you left off reading even if it is in the middle of a paragraph. You can also add the mini clip or...

You can use the clip up at the top of the book... or where ever or what ever you would like. Consider it just an added bonus. A cute added bonus!

The clips have been covered with pattern paper and adorned with ribbons.
Won't these make great gifts? You can use any color or any theme. I hope you try making these and let me know how it goes!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

very cute great idea! TFS!

wendykins said...

Love these...made a bunch of them, came out so cute!