Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Trunk Show near you!

I am so excited to tell you about a couple Truck Shows and workshop that we have coming up this month!

The first one is at The Scrap Shack in Augusta GA Saturday October 18th 10:00-12:00. Mimi is going to be teaching a Fall/Halloween themed class where you will make 3 really fun projects. While the class is going on I will be there with my TSS stamps that will be available for purchase. I will bring as many as I can carry in my trunk! Call The Scrap Shack for more information and to sign up for the class (706) 922-5171. Even if you do not take the class you can come and shop for TSS stamps.

The second trunk show and class is going to be at The Paper Rabbit in Greenwood SC, Tuesday night October 21st from 6:30-8:30. I will be teaching a class of 3 Fun Fall projects that are super cute and you are really going to want to make! I can email you photo's of these projects if you are interested in taking the class. Call The Paper Rabbit for more information and to sign up for the class (864) 223-6969. Like the other trunk shows, you do not have to take the class to come and shop for your favorite TSS stamps with no shipping charges! It is also great to touch and feel, and see the sizes of the stamps in person before purchasing, don't you think?

For those who are in my little area, Lincolnton GA (40 minutes above Augusta GA) we have a free monthly workshop held at The Stamping Studio. This month it is Saturday October 25th from 11:00 till about 2:00. We even feed you lunch! Please RSVP (706) 359-6387, or melissa@thestampingstudio.com for this event. The workshop projects are different than the trunk show classes that are being taught, so you can attend all these events and learn and create all different projects!

I hope to see/meet you at one of these fun stamping events!

No comments: