Friday, October 24, 2008

Workshop projects

I wish the quality of the photo's were a little bit better but it is an overcast rainy day here in GA (we desperatly need the rain!) so the lighting is a bit dim in here. Here are a couple projects that we are going to make here tomorrow at the Studio at our monthly Workshop. I have one more project that we are going to make but I am going to keep that a surprise until after the workshop!

If you are coming to the workshop tomorrow please bring with you;
Glue pen and crystal glitter
Chalk set
Ink pads - Adirondack Red Pepper, VersaMagic Wheat and Cloud White, StazOn Jet Black
Rubber Stamp sets - Delicate Snowflakes, Autumn Icons, Fabulous Fall

Also please bring your basic craft tools including adhesive and scissors. I can't wait to see you all tomorrow!

Thanksgiving Card

Calendar from dollar store
Transformed into a stylish piece of functional artwork!


1 comment:

Dot said...

Great projects Melissa! Wish I lived closer!!

Dot