Friday, August 1, 2008

New Stamps - Sneeky Peeky!

Hi everyone,

We had a great time at our workshop this past weekend, and this weekend I am working on a special project for my eldest son Alec... a pool party! Alec turned 12 years old and we will celebrate it tomorrow (Saturday) with family and friends. Alec requested a chocolate cake with peanut butter frosting, yummy!

I just took the cake out of the oven and thought I would take a few moments to let you all know that we have 6 new stamps sets in the works. Yea!... fresh rubber. I will be giving you Sneek Peeks every couple days so be sure to check back here for those. I am not sure when these will be here, but my best guess is 3 weeks. I will keep you all updated!

Here is our first Sneek Peek stamp set "Birdie Gang"



This is a 3 image set that measures approx. 4x4 and is all trimmed out, mounted on EZ Mount cushion and comes on a clear index panel perfect for long term storage. This set will also fit into an empty CD case, which is how I store most of my sets.

Let me know how you like the new images!

2 comments:

Suzanne Milam said...

Now, I do love some birds and these are just too cute with the perfect saying...Suzanne

Dina said...

Adorable!