Thursday, August 13, 2009

Sneek Peak, Lilly

Hello Stampers and Scrappers,

Today I have another Sneek Peak stamp set for you, Lilly. Lilly is Rose's friend and she comes with two great sayings "Bloom where you are planted" and "Nothing is worth more than this day". I just love the thought of resting in the petals of a waterlily and floating in the breeze.

Tomorrow is my Byron and my 17th wedding anniversary. We are celebrating by renting a cabin in the North Georgia mountains this weekend sans the kids. It has been a long time since we got away just the two of us. I will miss the kids and all of our animals but will treasure the time with my precious husband.

I hope you all have a great weekend as well, and I will post another Sneek Peak stamp set for you when I get back.

2 comments:

Dot said...

Happy Anniversary!

Love the stamp set too!

Melissa Baldwin said...

Thank you Dot!