Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Card of the day 3/23/10

I just got a shipment of SEI pattern papers in and they are so stick'n cute! Here is one of the designs that I had to quickly rip open and use on today's card. It is from their Happy Day collection and I will work on getting all of these papers added tomorrow for you and let you know when you can order them.
I used one of our U Trim stamp sets today called "One Hip Chick" and it is on sale for over HALF price! There is a typo in this set, so that is why I reduced it even more. (just don't use that saying) These little chicks are just so cute and you also get the bird feed, and some bird feet prints (claw prints?..feet prints?) and a cute little flower for them to stand next to. How about adding some glitter to these chicks for Easter or even better some yellow flocking!
You can find this set in the store section 4 Sale/Close-outs, which is almost the bottom category in the store. www.thestampingstudio.com

No comments: