Thursday, October 7, 2010

Card of the day 10/7/10

Here is the take-out coffee cup card I told you about. This is a fall themed card using stamp sets; What's Brewin & Regular Joe. So many possibilities with this template!
If you attend the next Stamp Club Workshop this month (10/23/10) you will get the template. It is not too early to RSVP for this workshop.

I sprayed some white paper flowers with Glimmer Mists to match my pattern paper. I just love Glimmer Mists don't you? We just received a shipment of these in the studio the other day... although these colors above are from a couple years ago.

3 comments:

Suzanne Milam said...

cute card....love it and love the colors....suzanne

Dot said...

I like the coffee cup design for a card! Love the fall colors you used too!

Melissa Baldwin said...

Thank you Suzanne and Dot... I am really loving the fall colors right now too.