Friday, April 17, 2009

Photo Stamp Set Sneek Peak #4


Good morning stampers and scrappers,

Here is our final Photo Stamp set Sneak Peek, Horse Collection. This is a beautifully photographed 3 image set that is just begging to be stamped with! As with all of these new sets I had card making in mind, and chose photographs that would make perfect cards for almost any occasion. "Manly" cards are sometimes hard to design and I think these horse images would be perfect for that. I must have Mothers Day on the brain... but I think the Mother horse and foal image would be wonderful that holiday don't you?

I created some cards using yesterdays preview photo stamps and you can view them and others here http://www.papercraftplanet.com/photo/albums/tss-photo-stamps
These are over at Paper Craft Planet, you are also invited to join The Stamping Studio group at the same website here http://www.papercraftplanet.com/group/thestampingstudio we would love to have you join in all the fun!
Mother and foal - 1.75x3
3 Race horses - 3.5x2.25

Wild Mustangs - 2.75x2

If I get a chance later today I will try and make a few cards with these images to show you how great they look on a card and post it over in the Paper Craft Planet album with the rest of the Photo Stamp cards.

No comments: