Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Photo Stamps on there way!

Hi stampers and scrappers,

Our new photo stamp sets shipped out yesterday and are scheduled to be here either Wednesday or Thursday. Yippee! We are going to be stamping with these Saturday at our Stamp Club workshop. I will let you know when these arrive and are available in the store.

We still have spots available for the workshop, so if you would like to come please email or call me - melissa@thestampingstudio.com (706) 359-6387.

Also... I will be unveiling the new Flower Of The Month stamp set early for the workshop guests so that is another reason to attend! We just got in the Lights collection of Adirondack dye ink pads and these will be available as well, and I will be adding them to the online store as soon as I can... this week is a bit busy for me with Husband out of town and lot's of boys activities; chiropractor for Alec (injured his tailbone) then piano and guitar lessons and then the twins first baseball game... and that is just "today"!

No comments: