Saturday, May 2, 2009

Design Team 2009

Thank you all who tried out for the 2009 Design Team! You all were so creative in using TSS stamps! I am so excited about the upcoming year!

Our 2009 Design Team is, Drum roll please.......................
Wendy Sebesta
Suzanne Milam
Pat Jaynes
Cheryl KVD

Our alternates
Millie
Dina Gerner
Rita Ann

Congratulations everyone!!! If you are on the 2009 DT (alternates as well) please email me with the email address you would like me to use for all DT correspondence. I am going to start a yahoo email group just for you.

** A note on the DT Alternates. The Alternates will be asked to participate in two of the 6 challenges we will have during the year, and also to step in if on of the regular DT members cannot participate for any reason.

Again, CONGRATULATIONS!!! It was really hard for me to chose.

5 comments:

Cheryl KVD said...

Whoooo Hoooooo!!! I am SO very excited!!! Thank you so much!!! I can't wait to jump into the challenges!

Melissa Baldwin said...

I am excited to work with you Cheryl! We loved your work. Congratulations.

Unknown said...

I ditto Chery's Whoooooo Hoooooo!!!! I am very excited to be a part of this team. Soooo looking forward to our next challenge. Thank you Melissa and congratulations everyone.

Melissa Baldwin said...

Congratulations to you too Pat! It is going to be great to have you on the team.

Dina said...

Congratulations Ladies! I know you will do amazing things.