Monday, May 11, 2009

Sneak Peek #1 5/11/09

As I mentioned before we have 5 new stamp sets being manufactured and will be release in the next few weeks. Here is our first Sneak Peek stamp set;
I have named this Chinese Doll Kim for my wonderful Sister in-law who is not Chinese, but was born there. This set has all the elements of a great "set" to stamp with... vegetation, decoration (paper lanterns) cute creatures (dragonflies) and a border. Kim will ink up nicely with the VersaMagic Dew Drops or markers. I just love a good "bold/solid" stamp don't you?

2 comments:

Madagascar Mama said...

I can't believe how adorable I am!!! Melissa, I love this stamp set. I'm sure my famous name will have it flying off TSS's shelves... Kim, who has a long way to go to be famous

Melissa Baldwin said...

She looks just like you don't you think? Ha! I think when she arrives I will stamp her with auburn hair.