Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Book Page Challenge, Cheryl's Samples

I am so excited to show you samples from our wonderful Design Team in the next few days. The challenge this time was to use book pages in their samples. I saw some beautiful cards made using these in The Stampers Sampler a couple months back and could not get them out of my head. So I challenged our DT with this and they really ran with it and created some really inspiring work using our TSS stamps.

Today we are featuring Cheryl Kelly-Van Domelen's samples of cards and scrapbook pages with her cute little girl Payton. I am sure you will agree that her work is inspiring and will make you want to try book pages in your projects.

Don't be afraid to use your old books, or you can get inexpensive books at yard sales and Goodwill. The older the better I say, which gives the pages character. Do you know someone who is going over sea's? Have them pick up some old paper back books or even a newspaper... I would love some!
Soft Butterfly
Navigation

Staying in Shape set (now 50% off... only $2.48!)


Chandelier set

Chandelier set
Soft Butterfly image

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Cheryl, I just love your projects! Your layouts are simply adorable, and I love the surprise of the the chandelier peeking through the torn page. Just stunning! I love the variety of stamp sets you used on these.

Have a great day!
Wendy