Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Sneak Peek Thanksgiving

I have been dreaming about a turkey dinner stamp set for awhile and when we started working with Dionne I knew she was the artist to draw it! I think that this is a more fitting image for our modern Thanksgiving dinner celebrations than Pilgrims, although I like a good pilgrim stamp now. :)

How much fun will this stamp set be to color in with our Copic Ciao's? (OK I know I keep saying that but I am Copic Addicted!!!) The smaller image is eggnog... yummo! And the saying "carving out memories" is going to be just perfect for my Thanksgiving cards.

I hope you like this Sneak Peek stamp set as much as I do.

PS... I have an email into our manufacturer checking on when these will ship and I will update you when I hear back.

1 comment:

Suzanne Milam said...

Love Love Love this set...too cute...can't wait until it comes in...we will have fun with the copics...