Monday, November 9, 2009

November Sweet Of The Month!


Here it is!... the November SOTM (Sweet Of The Month) from our artist friend Brooke Smith. I so look forward to showing you all the new SOTM and FOTM (Flower Of The Month) ever month. I wanted to show you how wonderful this image would look on a card, so I sat down and whipped out this card this morning. This set is now available in the online store www.thestampingstudio.com in the "store" in the section "New Rubber Stamps" or "Ready Set Stamps".

I am busy in the Studio designing the last projects, cutting, crimping, embossing and just getting ready for our Christmas Card Workshop that is coming up "this" Saturday. I am so excited for this event and hope that you will all have fun making the projects. Oh!... and you know that we are going to have a smorgasbord of wonderful food that the Stamp Club members are providing. Yummy! (I am making my meatballs and Mexican dip) It is not too late to sign up if you decide you want to come. I am cutting extra supplies so it will be no problem. I hope to see you all here!

No comments: