Monday, November 30, 2009

"You know" transparencey cards

This months Design Team challenge was for them to use transparencies in their projects. Here are a couple cards that Cheryl Kelly-Van Domelen made that I wanted to show you today. I have more projects from Cheryl and the other DT members that I will be showcasing the rest of the week.

I really wanted you to see that along with the transparencies she also used our funny saying set "You know..." and the other set that goes along with it "You know... Add on" They really bring a smile to my face and I know they will do the same to your card recipient! You can get a supply list and instructions for these projects in Cheryl's studio gallery at the website. Just click on "Studio's by TSS Stampers" and then scroll down to the gallery "Cheryl KDV's Studio"



Saying reads "You know you are getting older when... you are abducted by aliens
but immediately returned in favor of a living specimen. Happy Birthday!You know you are getting older when... you had to get rid of your dog
He kept trying to drag you to the yard to bury you. Happy Birthday!

No comments: