Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Suzanne's Transparency samples

I am sorry I am a bit behind on posting more of these wonderful Transparency Challenge samples. We have been having a great time celebrating Jesus' birthday and then I was the unhappy recipient of a virus that really wiped me out for over a week. Blah!... I am really sick of being sick I can tell you.

I hope you have been enjoying your family and friends this holiday season. If you want to check out my family Christmas card here is a link; http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/photo.php?pid=10151529&id=340090670117

The samples below are from our very talented Design Team member Suzanne Milam did for our Transparency challenge. Enjoy!








2 comments:

Wendy said...

Awesome designs, Suzanne! You did a fabulous job on this challenge!

Have a great day!
Wendy

Suzanne Milam said...

Thanks Wendy....