Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Cheryl's Transparency Scrapbook page

Sorry this is a little late... Lot's of holiday things going on with the boys. It surely is a fun time of the year! Next week will "really" be busy with my twins boys performing in a different venue Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. I know that they are excited that, that Friday is their last day of school and a 1/2 day at that!

Below is Cheryl's last transparency project that is so stinking cute! A scrapbook page with lot's of stamped transparency pieces added for wonderful accents and dimension. I hope you will try this technique on your project soon.

I will be showcasing other Design Team members Transparency projects the rest of the week... I think you are really going to be surprised at the wonderful things you can do with this basic supply!








No comments: