Thursday, January 21, 2010

Heart in Hands card

Here is some photo's of one of the cards we are going to make at the Stamp Club workshop on Saturday. It is one of my favorite images from out new artist Blair Lambert called Hear in Hands, and it is a drawing of a pair of hands in the shape of a heart. This has been a popular image in commercials lately and I was so excited when Blair submitted it to us.

a couple of red rhinestones add a little bling I love me some satin ribbon now!
here is a close up of the heart in hand image... I used Copics to color in shades of; E00 skin white, E11 barely beige, rv21light pink, rv23 pure pink, and the outlined it with c-1 cool gray no.1
Here is the finished card we are making. I am using the BasicGrey collection Sugar Rush which is so much fun and reminds me of spring, which I have been dreaming about.

We still have room at the workshop so if you have been on the fence about coming... please do!

No comments: