Monday, January 18, 2010

Hi stamping friends,

Would you all like to go to a rubber stamping convention in February? I will have a booth in Lawrenceville GA the weekend of February 6th and 7th ath the Heirloom Rubber Stamp Convention and it is a really fun time to see demo's and do make-n-takes and get inspiration.

Here is the website for more information on the convention;
http://www.heirloompro.com/shows2010/shows-lawrenceville-02-06-2010.html You can order tickets through them or at the convention. You may notice that I am not on the list of vendors but that is because I am a last minute entry. Also, they have fee classes you can take on Friday if you want.

The convention sponsors have rooms blocked off for convention goers at; Holiday Inn Gwinnett Center, 6310 Sugarloaf Parkway, Duluth, GA 30097, for $75.00 plus tax. So we could all stay at the same hotel, and maybe share rooms to keep costs down. I am going to be there Friday to set up the booth and if you want to come the night before we could all meet for dinner. Wouldn't that be fun?! And the same for Saturday night as well.

I will need some help during the convention and would be very grateful if you would like to volunteer please let me know. You can just volunteer for a 2-3 hours if you want, or more. I will compensate you in free stamps.

If you have any questions please feel free to call or email me. If you have not been to a convention this would be a great one to go to and I would love to hang out with my stamping buddies!

Warmly,

Melissa
Owner, www.TheStampingStudio.com
melissa@thestampingstudio.com
office 706-359-6387
cell 706-401-6985

No comments: