Monday, June 7, 2010

Card of the day 6/7/1- by Mimi

Remember I told ya that I was going to try and get together with a friend to stamp with this weekend? Well my friend Mimi was able to come over and play and here is a cute project that she made. It is a card folio (holder) made to hold 3x3 cards and envelopes. We did not have 3x3 envies on hand so we made our own.

The stamps Mimi used were Butterfly Rounders and Birthday Pixie. She colored the image in using Copic markers and added lots of sparkle with glitter pens. Too cute! I will post mine tomorrow.
Here is the card Mimi made to go inside and she used a Cuttlebug embossing folder and glitter pen. Simple but cute!
The boys and I are getting ready for our trip to WI later this week... lot's of laundry. Ugh! Hope you have a great week everyone!

No comments: