Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Card of the day 6/8/10

Yesterday I showed you a little project that my friend Mimi made, and today's is my version. Mimi and I used different papers and inks and they both have a totally different feel, but are both the same in how stinkin cute they are. Ha! Mimi and I really had fun making these and if you come to the next free stamp club workshop June 26th you can make one too! I used some fabo GCD Studio's double sided pattern papers and the stamp sets "Butterfly Rounders" and flower of the month "Queen Anne's Lace" the little mini flower.
Here is the folio

and here is the card and handmade envie.
This is the last card of the day post until June 21st. My 3 boys and I are going to Wisconsin to visit my Uncle in Cambridge and then to Camp Hope at Lake Helen near Wausaukee. My brother Jonnie (along with other youth pastors and counselors) are having a camp for teenagers and my eldest son will attend camp, and I am going to help out my sister in-law Linda in the kitchen and the twins are going to do twin things and hopefully not get into too much trouble. Ha! Husband gets to hold down the fort here and at the Cafe and take care of all our animals. I will miss you all, but I know will come back inspired.
See ya all later alligators!
Melissa

1 comment:

Dot said...

I love the colors you picked for the card and envy! Have fun in Wisconsin!!