Monday, June 9, 2008

New BIA products

Hi Stamping Friends,
We just added a couple great products for you to use with you BIA binding machine. The Space Bar you place in your machine to make the holes a bit smaller to use with your smaller O wires. It is a simple tool that works great.
The other product is wire cutters that are extra heavy duty and come with a sturdy pouch that just happens to match the BIA bag that holds your BIA machine. How cool is that?
You can find these products in the Bind-It-All section of the online store. If you have not heard of the BIA binding machine before, I am here to tell you that it is one of my favorite tools to use. It is the best binding machine I have worked with, and so easy to use. I not only make scrapbooks with it, but also calendars, and little photo books when you don't have time to make a scrapbook. All I do is print out my photo's (or have them printed out for you) make a front and black cover with sturdy 12x12 pattern cardstock by cutting in half and folding, and then binding it all together. Now you have a simple photo book to tuck into your purse and share with family and friends.
Let me know if you have any questions about the BIA and I will be happy to answer. Just post to this thread.

No comments: