Thursday, June 11, 2009

June 20th Stamp Club Workshop

Hi everyone,

Has it been a busy summer for all of you too? Whew! But lot's of fun... the boys and I are taking off for Hilton Head Island SC on Saturday for a few days at the beach and we can't wait. I plan on just "beaching" myself on the sand with a good book and watching the boys play in the surf. They can stay in the water all day long. We will be back next week and then we have our monthly Stamp Club Workshop on Saturday June 20th. I already have all the projects designed and think you are going to love'em! Here is the second card we are going to make and it is a miniature of the other card I showed you the other day with the Chinese girls on it. This is about half the size and too cute.

Anyone is invited to the workshop, and it is FREE! The Studio is just above Augusta GA and runs from 11:00-2:00 and we even feed you. What more could you want? Just email me that you want to come or give me a call (706) 359-6387 Studio, (706) 401-6985 Cell, melissa@thestampingstudio.com

If you are a regular guest at the workshops I still need an RSVP to make sure I have enough supplies cut for all of you. Please RSVP ASAP. Thanks everyone and I can't wait to see you all!

No comments: