Friday, June 26, 2009

Latest news...

I received an email from friend and Design Team member Suzanne Milam last night that she has been published again! She is in the newest edition of Just Cards published by the same people as Scrap and Stamp Arts. The two cards published are from a blue/brown color challenge for the Design Team last year. A big CONGRATULATIONS to Suzanne!

Also I am so excited to be attending a Copic Marker Certification class this coming Sunday in Durham NC. I will drive up Saturday night and meet Design Team members Pat Jaynes and Suzanne Milam whom are also taking the class. I can't wait to learn more about this "hot" product and I hope to be carrying these in the store soon.

Now you are "in the know"! I will be back Sunday night and hope to get a tutorial for the cute project we made at our last workshop uploaded next week so keep checking back! Have a great weekend everyone and I hope you take the time to STAMP!

Melissa
melissa@thestampingstudio.com

3 comments:

Brooke said...

Ooh, I'll bet you had fun at the Copic class! :) I took a class this weekend too with a couple of friends from work-colored pencil techniques-fun!

Cheryl KVD said...

Whooo Hoooo Suzanne!! Well deserved!

Melissa Baldwin said...

We sure did Brooke... your class sounds like fun too! So many things you can do with a simple colored pencil. Of course the best part for me was being there with my friends.