Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Tip for the day...


You learn a lot when you take an art class... and not just what the teacher has prepared for you. I really like to teach classes, but I really, really like to take classes as well and get inspired and see what other teachers are up to.


At the Copic Marker Certification class I sat next to Suzanne Milam while Sally Lynn taught this very informative class. Sally Lynn told us a great way to clean your hands off of the marker ink was to use Purell Hand Sanitizer. Who knew? She said it has alcohol in it that does the trick... then Suzanne turned to me and said that it is also great for cleaning your acrylic blocks. Really?! Now acrylic blocks are hard to clean especially if you use StazOn Jet Black a lot like I do. Well it does make sense that the Purell would work. I can't wait to try it... and that is the Tip For The Day.

2 comments:

Dot said...

Purell...who knew! I'll have to get some!

PJsKreativeKorner said...

We did learn a lot of things there, didn't we. I always have something like that on me. I have a "hand washing feddish". :-) That will have to become a staple in our "tool" kits. LOL Hugs Pat