Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Card-s of the Day

OK, so I have been wanting to make more cards lately. I know you probably think that I get to sit around and make cards all day, every day, but the truth is that most of the time I make projects for specific purposes and upcoming events and do not get much time to just stamp for fun. (I know... poor me. Ha!)

So I have been thinking about posting a card every day to the blog/facebook page, but have had reservations as life tends to get in the way and I don't want to let everyone down one day because I don't post a card. Well, I am going to go for it anyway and hopefully I won't disappoint you. My whole purpose in this is to stamp more, thus becoming a better stamper, and have more fun with my stamp collection, and maybe inspire you all to stamp more too. Hopefully there won't be many days that I miss a card. (Please pray for me... Ha!)

I actually started this yesterday on Facebook with the baby carriage card. I am using pattern paper from GCD Studio's and am going to keep making cards with it until it is either all gone, or I get distracted with some other wonderful pattern paper. :)
Today's card was stamped using our FOTM image Daffodil and colored using Copics - Y11, Y21, YG03, YG05, and a little outlining with C1
This sample was stamped using Dionne's image Baby Carriage and colored using Copics; Y11, Y21, BG01, BG05, C1, and C7
Please keep checking back for the Card Of The Day!

No comments: