Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Heirloom Conv. make-n-takes

I am busy getting ready for the convention this weekend in Lawerenceville GA and wanted to show you the two make-n-take projects that we will be making Saturday and Sunday.
This first photo is the make-n-take cards for Sunday the last day of the event, and it is my 2 minute card. Really!... you can make on in 2 minutes. These photo's are samples of the card we are going to make on Saturday and it is using FOTM set Mum and we will be coloring using Copic makers, so if you have never tried these great markers, this would be a great time to. I look forward to seeing you all there, and I am still looking for someone to relieve Valerie and I for lunch on Sunday afternoon. If you can help us out for about an hour that would be great!

No comments: