Thursday, April 3, 2008

Studio Friends










As many of you know I am a real animal lover and have 2 dogs and 3 cats, all of whom love to hang out in the Studio with me. Here are a few photo's I took of the dogs hanging out with me the other day. The Plott Coon Hound is named Marble, who we found on the side of the road about a year ago, and the sheltie Sierra is our 11 year old guy who has rheumatoid arthritis, but is always up for a good bark at the UPS man. There is an extra dog in the mix a yellow lab named Sassy who is Marble's best friend.... BFF! Her and Marble hang out all day together and like run around the neighborhood. I normally do not let Sassy in, but this day she looked particularly pathetic scratching at the door with those droopy eyes, so I let her in. I know.... I am a softy! I feel lucky to have all these fur-friends to keep me company.








2 comments:

suzann said...

OH, what an adorable group!

Dot said...

I love your "Studio Friends"! Now that's a cute bunch to hang out with!