Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Fall Photo Home Decor

Thank you to everyone who came out to The Paper Rabbit scrapbook store in Greenwood SC yesterday. We had a great time with the classes and everyone loved all the new Christmas/Holiday Stamping Studio stamps!

Thank you Lynn for hosting the event at her wonderful store... stop by and check it out if you are in the area she has lots of great stuff you are going to want.

On another note... I posted some fall photo's I took of my boys and my nephew Angelo, the other day and I thought I would show you what I created with them. You may remember that I recently hung 6, 12x12 shadow boxes in my living area and filled them with family reunion scrapbook pages... well here is my fall scrapbook pages. I still have finishing touches to put on some of the pages but it just makes me smile when I pass them by every day, and isn't that what scrapbooking is all about?
My 6, 12x12 shadow box collage
All four boys with their pumpkins

Angelo
David, youngest twin

Alec, the older brother

Sean, the eldest twin

The pumpkins... I still need to do a title and journaling on this one.
I kept all the layouts very simple so the photo's would really stand out, and I will add a few things before I transfer them into my scrapbook.

No comments: