Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Snow Globe Card and Tag

Hey everyone!

I am getting so excited for the Christmas Card Workshop coming up this Saturday! I have been busy designing fun holiday cards using a lot of our new stamp sets and having fun. BTW, we still have spots open so give me a call or email and let me know if you want to come. It is only $5.00 to make 5 cards and that includes food! (707) 359-6387 - melissa@thestampingstudio.com

I thought I would give you a Sneek Peak of a card that I designed with our new Perky Penguin set. Isn't the snow globe design the cutest? I cut that out using my Cricut die cut machine. My heart melts every time I see that penguin with his little snowman. I had some paper left over so I scaled down the size and designed the matching tag... or it could be glued to the front of a card as well. Your sentiment, or to-from can be stamped on the backs of the card and tag postcard style.

Tag

Card
Hope you have a great day everyone!


2 comments:

Dot said...

Hi Melissa!

What a cute snow globe!! What die did you use?

Have a great day!
Dot

Melissa Baldwin said...

Thank you Dot! I used the Christmas Cheer cartridge in my Cricute die cut machine. I LOVE that machine!