Friday, January 23, 2009

Hi Stamping Friends,

Here is another peak of a card we are going to make tomorrow at our Stamp Club Workshop. Last time we met was in November and I can't wait to see everyone!

This is, of course a Valentine's card and I just love a red, black and white color scheme don't you?... so dramatic. I used the stamp sets; Hugs Rounder, Middles, and Forever in My Heart. The background is the lacy heart stamped with VersaMagic Cloud White ink on the black card stock. I love that look don't you? The Hugs Rounder is made into a scalloped circle with my Nestabilities dies and Cuttlebug machine, and inside the rounder I stamped a red heart and then the Middles image that says "& Kisses".

I will have another card to show you this weekend. I hope you all set aside some time this weekend to stamp or scrapbook!

5 comments:

Suzanne Milam said...

Love this card...love the look...and the best is that I have all the stamps to make it....suzanne

Melissa Baldwin said...

Thanks Suzanne!

Dot said...

Beautiful card! Love the design!

Melissa Baldwin said...

Thank you so much Dot!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, love this one too. Darn it.....why am I in FL. LOL

Hugs,
Pat