Thursday, October 1, 2009

Book Page Challenge, Suzanne Milam

Here are some more great Book Page samples from Design Team member Suzanne Milam. I especially love the book page flowers she created! I especially love the book page flower she made and how dimensional it is.

The new stamps are here! I am busy uploading them to the website and will shoot you off another post when they are available in the store.

A little birdie told me set

Casual hand notes set


Gift giving girl set


Causal hand notes set
Stacked tea cups set
scrolls set

2 comments:

PJsKreativeKorner said...

Great job my friend. I always love your work. This was a fun challenge, wasn't it. Chat later,
Love, Me

Wendy said...

Suzanne....these are BEAUTIFUL! My fav is the Gift Giving Girl with the flower. You did such a wonderful job on this challenge!

Have a great day!
Wendy