Friday, October 16, 2009

Scent my Cards!

Wouldn't it be great if our cards "smelled" as great as they look?... especially if you are sending a card with, let's say a Candy Apple on it... or a beautiful flower. Now you can! I just placed an order for these little sent roll-ons that were created to use on our cards.


You just roll the scent onto the edges, folds or layers of your card. Scent in the bottle will last 9-12 months and scent on the card will last 2-3 weeks and longer if you use a clear envelope. These are natural and essentials oil fragrance and disappear on most thick cardstock.


I can't wait to get these in and play with them! They should be here in the Studio on about the 20th of this month and I will let you know when I have added them to the online store.

2 comments:

Dot said...

Perfume for my cards!! I love it!!

Melissa Baldwin said...

That right. Ha! What could be better?