Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Card/project of the day 8/24/10

This is a total sneak peek, and I really shouldn't be showing you this, but I was so busy cutting papers and materials for the upcoming workshop this Saturday I did not have a chance to whip out a card for you.

So I am showing you a Round Robin project that I designed for our upcoming Scramping Retreat in Sept. I normally do not show the Round Robin projects as I want them to be a total surprise. So SURPRISE. Ha! This is a sleeve for a mini compact that we are going to cut, score, stamp, color and bead. Yes that is why it looks a little funny in the photo... the front of it has clear micro beads on top which looks very cool in person. Of course I had to add some google eyes as... who can resist google eyes?
The compact says "perfect" on the top, which I think is perfect.

I can't wait until the retreat, and we still have room so come join us and make more cute and fun projects like this!

1 comment:

Mimi said...

Oh my gosh! That is so cute! I can't wait to make this :)