Friday, August 6, 2010

Miss Priss and Card/project of the day 8/6/10

Here is a photo of our 17+ old cat Puffin. She is really a "Grandma Kitty" now, but still white and fluffy and thinks she is a princess. I don't know how much longer we have with her, but I thought I would celebrate her today on the blog. (I hope you don't mind)
Here is a card I made while back with our God's Basket set. I really love the saying that comes in the set "Faith is putting your eggs in God's basket & counting your blessings before they've hatched".

The base of this card is chipboard and then an easel was made and glued to the back. The easel folds flat for mailing and then the recipient can enjoy it by placing it on their table or desk at work.

2 comments:

slinkycat said...

Cute card and I think Puffin does look like a princess :)

Leanne x

Dot said...

Puffin is so precious!! What a cutie!! Love that saying on the card and the easel too!!