Thursday, August 12, 2010

no Card of the day!

I am sorry y'all that I did not get a Card Of The Day posted yesterday. I had to pick up my son a little early from school and drive him into Augusta to the doctors. He has had a bad cough and sore throat since he returned from his missions trip to Honduras. He has an upper respiratory infection that he probably caught on the international flight. So he started taking anti-biotics yesterday and he is already feeling a bit better today.

All that to say that I did not get a chance to make a card yesterday! Today I am working on finishing up the getting ready for a workshop I am holding for a stamp club that meets together, near Atlanta. I will leave early in the morning tomorrow so would like to be packed up this evening. I am also taking product with me. I am excited to be taking my show on the road and teaching some fun project this this fun group of ladies. So I don't know if I will get a Card Of The Day out today either... but I am going to try. :)

No comments: