Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Another Sneek Peak! 9/09/08


Well I can't stop now that I have started... here is another Sneek Peek stamp set for you. I created this set to go with our Scramping Retreat theme of Las Vegas (I will Sneek Peek a Vegas stamp set for you tomorrow) and I love how this set stamps out on paper. This is a great "man-ly" set perfect to use on projects we make for our favorite man. You can create great backgrounds with these images, and how about making score sheets for our card games? This stamp set is available right now in the websites store www.thestampingstudio.com in the "New Rubber Stamps" section.
On another note... do you remember when I mentioned that I had filmed a video on how to make spring cards? Well you may have to wait a bit longer as I accidentally erased the whole thing! I am such a "doorknob" sometimes!!! I will re-shoot it as soon as I can.

No comments: