Saturday, September 6, 2008

Sneek Peek 9/07/08


How about another Sneek Peak? This is a set Brooke Smith and I did together. The turkey and grain were hand drawn by Brooke, and then I added the solid and lined leaves. I have an idea how these are going to look stamped out and I can't wait to put my idea to paper!
This set measures approx. 5.5x4.25 and will retail for $14.95. I will let you know as soon as these come in... I am hoping Monday or Tuesday.
On another note, I have filmed a video, with my new home video camera, on how to make Spring Cards. Now if I can figure out how to edit it a bit and then upload it to Utube I will share it with all of you. I am not the techno-savvy so it takes me longer to do things. But I am determined! (Please pray for me... Ha!)

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Love those leaves, Melissa!