Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Blog Contest!

Hi everyone,

How about a contest for those of you who will not be able to attend this weekend's Scramping Retreat?! If you are the lucky winner you will win these 3 stamps sets pictured above which include our new Halloween Trick Or Treat set, Flourish set, and Large Roses photography stamp. In addition I will be throwing in some other fun Surprise goodies.

To enter the contest please post a comment to this blog post and don't forget to include your name. Contest is open to all those not coming to the retreat this weekend, and who post a comment by Sunday midnight.

Good luck everyone! I will announce the winner Monday Sept. 22nd.

11 comments:

Melissa Baldwin said...

Post here to enter contest!

Dot said...

Hi Melissa!

I wish I were able to be there this year! Have fun!

Dot

Melissa Baldwin said...

I wish you were going to be here too. :( We will miss you but maybe you will win some stamps!

stacey said...

Hi Melissa! I found your blog through Susan's Facebook page. I'm saving it to my favorites-your projects are wonderful!

Unknown said...

HI Melissa
I wish that I am already in Scramp Retreat. Maybe next year! I hope that I can able to get brand new stamps. :)
Rita Ann

Melissa Baldwin said...

Welcome Stacey,

It is nice to meet a fellow crafter, and good luck in the contest!

Melissa

Melissa Baldwin said...

We are so going to miss having you here Rita Ann!! You just don't know.

Melissa

Jan said...

Hi Melissa,

I'm so bummed that I wasn't able to come to the Retreat this year:-( I've been trying to be a good girl and am staying off my feet since the ultrasound treatment for my heel on Thursday. Don't worry, I'll be back next year!

Hugs,
Jan

Lesly said...

It sounds like you all are having a great time. Wish I could be there. Have a great weekend!

Melissa Baldwin said...

We miss you Jan!!! Feel better and I am already looking forward to next year.

Good luck in the contest.

Melissa Baldwin said...

Thanks Lesly! We are and maybe you can join us next year.

Good luck in the contest!