Wednesday, September 17, 2008

We are in The Stampers Sampler!

Hi everyone,

I was so excited to see the newest issue of The Stampers Sampler in my mail box yesterday as I do not have a current subscription (I need to renew!) so that meant they probably sent it to me for having a card in it. I hastily ripped open the package and soured the pages to find that The Stamping Studio has a 3 page feature on our design team challenge of using ruffles and pleats! How exciting and what great advertising for The Stamping Studio. These are hard times for the craft industry so this is great and helps to get our name out there.
A big CONGRATULATIONS to Dot Alcorn (guest DT member for that month) and Suzann Jones. I scanned in the pages and wish they were clearer, but here they are;

From top to bottom, Dot Alcorn, Suzann Jones, and me Melissa Baldwin.

If you have not checked out The Stampers Sampler I recommend you do, it is a great publication.

No comments: